Let these positive affirmations for anxiety help you the next time you just want to magically disappear.
May they relieve you, take away the tension & bring you peace.
Before you start
Has anyone ever told you during an anxiety attack that you should just calm down, take some deep breaths and relax?
Well… how did that go?
If it worked for you that’s amazing and you can go straight to focusing on the affirmations.
But personally that never worked for me.
I was way too anxious and paralyzed by my fear.
I couldn’t focus on anything else but the anxiety.
Let me tell you something…
When we are anxious our energy is in our head so it can be very difficult to focus on the breath or sit down and meditate.
Before you try to focus on these powerful affirmations it’s important you move your body to get the energy out of your head and spread it in every part of your body.
What kind of movement?!
Whatever your body is capable of doing. That could be:
- jumping up and down
- shaking your whole body
- tapping all over your body from head to toe
You might also want to vocalize through screaming or loud breathing.
Try to feel every word in your heart center and connect with the words while reading or speaking them.
55 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- I am safe.
- I am worthy of inner peace.
- I am overflowing with love.
- I am not better than anyone. And nobody is better than me.
- I am the creator of my reality.
- I am enough.
- I am listening to my body’s needs.
- I have the power over my mind.
- I am relaxed.
- I am okay.
- I am now calming every cell of my body.
- I am divinely protected.
- I have everything I need.
- I am living in my undisturbable energy bubble.
- I am stronger than I think.
- I am releasing all that does not serve me.
- I am relaxing more and more with every breath I take.
- I am connected with the earth.
- I am in charge of how I feel.
- I am only the observer of my thoughts, not my thoughts themselves.
- I am choosing stillness now.
- I am capable of great things.
- I am letting go of the past and the future.
- I am prepared and present at this very moment.
- I am deeply rooting and grounding in Mother Earth.
- I am allowed to express myself.
- I am patiently waiting until this feeling passes.
- I am confidently doing things in my way at my own pace.
- I am in flow with life.
- I am filling my body with ease with every breath I take.
- I am overcoming any obstacle.
- I am always able to begin again.
- I am courageous.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am not defined by this situation.
- I am at peace.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am fine just the way I am.
- I am accepting myself.
- I am powerful.
- I am focusing on familiar things that make me feel safe.
- I am allowed to ask for help.
- I am releasing any doubt.
- I am inviting peace in my life.
- I am separated from the voice of fear.
- I am gonna get through this.
- I am filled with gratitude.
- I am the creator of my reality.
- I am filled with joy.
- I am transmuting all the energy into stillness and peace.
- I am already all that I need.
- I am blessed.
- I am aware that this too shall pass.
- I am letting go of any unpleasant energy.
- I am in my power.
Some last notes
You can either use this whole list of affirmations or just pick the ones that resonate best with you.
Read them aloud or even record them and listen to the recording as often as you like.
I would recommend using these powerful affirmations daily and not only when needed.
Use the power of thoughts to change your life and shift your vibration. Let your whole body resonate with these positive mantras.
May you always be guided and supported.